Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 6-September-2021


We have been doing a few last parts before stripping the whole bike for paint and polish


 
 

Aad fabricated 2 stainless mesh filters to keep the bugs out of those Amals


 
 
 

We added an adjustable safety stop to make sure the linkage can't break when panick-stopping. Next we started stripping the bike:


 

As all the wiring and throttle cables were through the frame, we pulled these out with pieces of MIG welding wire taking their place, so reinstalling will be easy. Frame will be powdercoated so the wiring could not be left in place.

 
 

We fabricated a new engine stand as the old one was "recycled" accidentally, this one is higher and will make it easier to work on the engine. Crankcases definitely need some cosmetic work. In the meantime Kustom Bart is working on painting the tins.

 
 


Previous