Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 12-July-2021


After the first testrides we found a few bugs, which we all have fixed now. First one was that the lights did not work. We rewired the bike to have a separate light switch this time, and the lights now actually work. There is no battery and the stator has seen better days, so will be replaced but that can wait.


 
 



 
 

The kickstarter was hitting the brake pedal, so we applied some heat and did some bending. We used the table as a template, works good now.


 
 

Kustombart came by to discuss the paintjob, and a plan was made! While Bart does the paint we will be cleaning and polishing all the parts for final assembly. And the seat will be re-upholstered, as we are both tired of the stripes!

 
 

Previous