Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 11-January-2021



 
 

Last week we started hiding the headlight wire, this week we completed that and converted the headlight to LED. Aad polished the cover that we made to hide the wires and ground the lower tree to the frame. We may end up coating that in the same color as the lower tree later, so that it does not draw so much attention, haha


 
 
 

We measured both the stock bulb and the new LED version and I sketched a little adaptor so that the LED bulb can be mounted with the stock spring clip, and Aad machined this from a piece of scrap aluminum.


 
 
 

Next we started with the wiring of the taillight, hidden behind the numberplate in a little groove that we machined in the bracket. To be continued!


 
 


Previous