Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 12-October-2020



 
 

As the oiltank had been welded together from many separate pieces, the original plan was to coat the inside just like the inside of the fueltank, but after a phonecall to the manufacturer we decided not to do that. Apparently the heat of the oil would not be good for the coating, so Aad decided to just keep welding untill the tank was fully airtight


 
 

While he was at it he decided to add a drainplug with a little magnet in it. In the meantime I changed the wiring connections on the coil and designed a new pointcover that will be metal printed in a mix of stainless steel and bronze


 
 

Finally we reinstalled the throttle cables, which go through the handlebars and through the frame(!) with the help of a vacuum cleaner, first sucking through a piece of string and then attachting the throttle cable to that.






 
 
 


Previous