Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 5-March-2022

 
 

I made some indicator brackets from scratch to mount the mini indicators, donated by Motonecustoms. I had to mount 4 resistors to get them to blink, mounted those on a plate under the seat. I replaced the huge stock speedo and tach by a mini speedo, fabricated a mounting bracket for that from stainless steel.

 
   
 

The tank and fenders were powdercoated in pearl white with a clearcoat by Customcoating Helvoirt, we are very happy with the result!
The seat also came back from
Silvermachine who upholstered the seatbase that I designed and had 3d printed in Nylon. The upholstery also came out really nice!

I worked on cleaning up the wiring and all works as it should again.

 
 

For this year I think I will leave it like this, except that we want something on the tanks so I am trying different things in Photoshop now:

 
 

Previous