Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 20-November-2021

Last week I completed the engine, this week I worked on the transmission. I wanted to replace the kickstarter arm with a one-piece version, and discovered the kickstart cover was cracked, so replaced that as well.


After putting the transmission back in the frame I started a small modification on the oiltank. The filler opening was under the seat and this is not very practical, having to remove the seat to check the oil. I made a new part from a chunk of steel bar and Aad welded it in place for me.

I put the engine back in the frame, it is starting to look like a bike again! I also bought a "mouse trap" clutch booster for this bike and in the meantime Chiko handpainted some skinny flames on my tank. (Chiko's Pinstriping)