Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 30-October-2017

Only a few hours were available for the Triumph this week, so we spent those remodeling the left motormount plate. We decided to get rid of that 80's billet looking groove at the top first, starting with the Bridgeport and ending with a Dremel.

After a lot of filing, sanding and shaping the bottom was texturized using a pneumatic tool that is normally used to remove paint from boat hulls. Then some polishing and as we still had a half hour left we also made a stainless bolt to hold on the left footrest. Hopefully we will have more time next week!