Gradually Aad sanded the stainless steel strip into an oval
tapered brake pedal. A right side brake pedal that is, instead of
the stock leftside brake pedal.Before completing the pedal we
decided that it would be wise to mock up the linkage between pedal
and drumbrake, so that is what we did! The mocked up linkage
worked fine so could now complete the linkage in the final
stainless steel version.
As we were discussing the final shape of the new stainless
steel brakepedal we noticed that the footrest was quite far from
the transmission door and did not follow the lines very well.
Before making the brakepedal we cut and reshaped the footrest,
much better now!