Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 8-June-2021


I just realised I have not updated the Cadbike 1 buildthread since last year, so let me catch up.. In the last installment I was making a cast alumium brakepedal, in the meantime I made a second version with a return spring from a Superglide midcontrol, this version works much better!

 
 
 



I also added a full stainless steel sidestand, which is actually fully CNC machined, but designed to look good together with the cast parts



 
 
 

I designed a new pointcover which I had printed in a mixture of stainless steel and bronze powder, chemically aged and then lightly polished for contrast. Next on the list are an upper and lower cover of my own design for the K&N filter. I made a couple of different aircleaners already but the bike seems to run best with the K&N so I will just keep that.

 
 
 

Previous