I figured out all the (rubber)mounts and oilline connections,
updated the patterns and sent them off for watercutting.
Battery is from a Buell, battery straps from an XS 650.
Filler opening will be figured out later as the filler neck I
ordered has not arrived yet so I don't have the dimensions yet.
All the bungs have been ordered from bungking.com,
when all the parts arrive I can start welding.
All parts have been made to slot together, this will
help aligning the parts correctly for welding.
The 2 oillines at the top would normally be on the right side,
but to keep the oillines away from the shotgun pipes, I moved
them to the left side. The feed line will run under the transmission.