Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 15-May-2014


 
 

 
 

 
 

 

 
 Project started 26 October 2004,

5-May-2014: Time for a little makeover! I narrowed the rear of the frame, changed the rims, lowered the rear of the tank, mounted a smaller headlight and changed the color
10 March 2009: re-rendered in Hypershot
4 April 2005: I did not like the cover of the RSD gearbox I made last time, so I designed a new finned sprocket cover. This one I like much better!

14 March 2005: I added all the oillines and a handshifter, spent way too much time experimenting with virtual camera's to get a "depth of field" effect, just the bike in focus with a blurry background. I also placed some objects behind the camera so there would be something to reflect in the chrome.....