Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 28-May-2017


 
 
 
We ordered a new chain as the old one was too short and worn out anyway. Now we could see how much room we had for the hydraulic clutch mechanism. Now we could also see that the chain might hit the oiltank so we increased the size of the cutout to give it some more room.

 
 
Returning to the clutch project, we made the stainless steel pivot shaft and bronze bushings, and made a nicer mounting bolt for the leftside engine plate. While we were at it we also made a new bolt for the brake arm. After that we decided we might as well make a new set of chain tensioners because the stock ones looked a bit crappy next to the new brake arm, to be continued...

     

Previous