Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 8-May-2017


 
 
We decided to change the oilline connections from straight to 90 degrees for a cleaner oilline routing, so we cut off the old ones and fabricated these.

 
 
 
Next on the list was the hydraulic clutch conversion. We scored a nice little brake reservoir that we can hide under the transmission, so after some careful measuring we removed the drivetrain and hung the frame in "wheely position" to fabricate the mounting points. Then we started work on the pivot point for the clutch pedal, which will be pretty much a mirrored version of the stainless steel brake pedal we made earlier.



     

Previous