Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 14-04-2017


 
 
 
 
 
I removed all the parts from the frame for easier welding and then Aad welded the new lower battery box into place. The pivot for the brake crossover could now also be welded. For the upper battery cover we will be using one of my castings. After mocking up all the parts we found that one of the battery box bolts would interfere with the brake mechanism, so one of the stainless arms was rebuilt with a small "S" curve in it. Now everything fits!

     
This is where we were about 1 month ago, I am trying to catch up with my build reports...

Previous