Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 14-October-2010


 
 

This is how far I got with welding and grinding, I asked Aad to TIG weld the
oilline bungs and the mounting bungs. Then it was time for pressure testing, I was
very curious how my welds would hold up......

 
 

Ofcourse it leaked but that was fairly easy to fix. Then I made the "lips" for the
rubber straps that will hold the battery and Aad TIG-welded them on. Then
more grinding with open Scotchbrite discs, these allow you to see what you are
doing because you can see through them when they are spinning.

 
 

Next job will be making the mounting tabs on the frame and
picking a good place for the filler opening.

Previous