Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 27-January-2009

 
 

Not making a lot of progress on the "13"; I had moved it to a barn that I was using for storage, the barn was a huge mess... I started making room and cleaning up but just when I was almost finished, a waterline burst ( frozen) and all the boxes of parts and tools were soaked with water. It took me almost a week to get everything dried and sorted out again but now I am back to work!

BEFORE   AFTER
 

I made a rear brakeline using stainless steel Goodridge components, and attached the brakeline to the frame with some tiny little aluminum clamps I got at W&W. Looks a lot better than those tiewraps anyway.
Decided I didn't like the rear fender which was welded on, and it was not long enough to get the bike registered with anyway, so I cut it off!


BEFORE   AFTER
 

 

Previous