taping off the areas that I didn't want blasted I gritblasted
both repaired cylinders, then I dropped them off at the powdercoater.
The cylinderheads are being converted to run on unleaded fuel
at the moment. The new Springer arrived and the oval tapered
tubes of the springer match the tubes of the frame beautifully.
There is enough clearance between fork and frame and between
fork and fueltank. The fork is about 40 mm longer than I had
estimated so the neck angle will need to be increased a few
degrees, Ronnie won't be happy..... I started stripping the
gearbox and found a leak in one of the valvecovers that will
need to be fixed.