Just when I thought I was almost finished I rn
into some "challenges" My original plan was to fold
the edge to 90 degrees, then 45 and then finally press it all
the way shut. What happened was that after folding the edge 90
degrees it sparang back to about 80, and when I tried the next
step the flap kept bending the wrong way...
I tried various ideas that did not work then
finally made a little beadroller that seemed to do the trick!
It took 3 sets of wheels untill the flap was forming just right.
This all took quite some time but now that I have the correct
shape I will make one last set of forming wheels, but this time
hardened because the first ones are already showing signs of wear.
Here you can see the original part and my copy, the final step
for this part is bending shut the end of the groove so that the
parts are fixed together
, I made a little tool for that also because without support
closing the groove pushes the other part inwards and we don't