Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 22 January 2008



Knucklehead project started May 2007,

Thanks to Knukkel at Oldskoolchoppers.nl
I was able to borrow a knucklehead engine for a while!
I will take it apart, measure and model all the parts in CAD,
and then put it back together again...

   
 
 

Originally I had measured and modeled the front head and then temporarily mirrored it to create the rear head. I knew that in reality the front and rear head are quite different so this week I started making an accurate model of the rear head.
As it turns out, there are a LOT of differences between front and rear heads so I had to pretty much start over.
This week I did 96 features in 6 hours...

Total time spent sofar 141 hours.

 


Previous