Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 8 January 2008



Knucklehead project started May 2007,

Thanks to Knukkel at Oldskoolchoppers.nl
I was able to borrow a knucklehead engine for a while!
I will take it apart, measure and model all the parts in CAD,
and then put it back together again...

   
 

Originally I had measured and modeled the front head and then temporarily mirrored it to create the rear head. I knew that in reality the front and rear head are quite different so this week I started making an accurate model of the rear head.
I did 87 features in 9 hours, only 167 features left to check and modify....

Time spent this week 9 hours.

Total time spent sofar 135 hours.

 


Previous