Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 18 September-2007



Knucklehead project started May 2007,

Thanks to Knukkel at Oldskoolchoppers.nl
I was able to borrow a knucklehead engine for a while!
I will take it apart, measure and model all the parts in CAD,
and then put it back together again...

 
 
 

Started on the right crankcase.

Using the measurements taken earlier and a copy of the original 1953 factory drawing of the gearcase cover gasket that I found on Ebay years ago, I made a CAD version of the drawing , fullsize with all the factory dimensions, tolerances and remarks. (Mail me if you want to buy a copy.)

Time spent this week 9 hours.

Total time spent sofar 103 hours.

 
 
 
 
 

 


Previous