Copyright WWW.DBBP.COM | updated 15 May-2007



Knucklehead project started May 2007,

Thanks to Knukkel at Oldskoolchoppers.nl
I was able to borrow a knucklehead engine for a while!
I will take it apart, measure and model all the parts in CAD,
and then put it back together again...

 
 

The first parts I took off were the carb and manifold,
so these are also the first parts to be modeled in CAD.
The manifold was quite simpel, for the carb I started
with a copy of a WR carb I had modeled a few years ago.
This Knuckle has a beautifull M-74 carb which is kind
of similar to the WR-Carb, but still a lot of details
will need to be changed. Time spent sofar 3 hours.

Tools used for measuring: digital calipers only (sofar..)

   
Detail

 

 


Previous