8 September 2013:
Added brake and clutchlevers, plus handlebar
switches inspired by the valves on a saxophone...
27 May 2012:
Made the floorboards bigger, added switches
on the handlebars, modified grips, made fueltank
1" wider, added dash with touchscreen and navigation,
changed aircleaner, added gas struts to the bag lids.
15 March 2012:
Added taillights and numberplate, plus
rendering with the lids of the bags opened.
19 January 2012:
Changed the shape of the front pipe, added
spotlights and oiltank, changed crashbars,
added aircleaner and floorboards.
8 January 2012:
Did a lot of tweaking on the sidebags,
added a seat and a rear crashbar. Trying
to achieve a look where all parts seem to
belong together and are in balance...
26 December 2011:
Modified frame area under seat, added crash
bar, chain guard, mufflers, rear side bags (still
need some work) and changed the color scheme.
12 November 2011:
This week I added a set of girder forks,
a lot stronger than the old originals but
hopefully with a bit of the same spirit.
Also mocked up the routing of the exhaust
pipes, both the same length ofcourse....
1 November 2011:
Added fenders, modified rear frame, added
center stand. The idea with the frame and
rear fender is to have the area between bags
and fender clean and uncluttered.
26 October 2011:
Chose the wheels for this bike; 17"x 150
at the front and 17"x 210 at the back. I like
it when both wheels have the same diameter,
so no 26"or even 30" front wheel for me!
I used thick hollow axles front and rear for
extra stability. To be continued...
13 October 2011:
A new project! After seeing so many baggers in
Vegas, I decided to see if I could dream up one
I would actually want to ride myself. Started with
an Indian Powerplus 100 drivetrain and a right side