30 September 2018:
Time for an update, the real bike is actually
further along than the CAD version,; normally
I design everything in advance but this one we
built on the table, and I put it in CAD later.
I have been using the CAD model to try out
lots of different paint schemes, we have not
decided which it will be yet.
are thinking about colorschemes now.
24 January 2016:
I added the sissybar and axleplate
modifications that we already did on
the real bike. Tried a different color.
Added the new handlebar grips.
19 September 2015:
A complete new look with different tank, handle-
bars, fender and color...
9 December 2011:
Tried a different color again, added magneto and
added an oil level sight guage to match the fueltank
25 November 2011:
An experiment with the frame; the tubes
polished and the castings rough blasted,
with visible braze welds inbetween. Also
added an oiltank based on the stock one but
heavily modified, and added a center stand.
6 November 2011:
New footrests, grips and pipes
experimenting with different colors
10 July 2011:
New seat, "fuel guage" in tank
and new handlebars
24 April 2011:
New tank & risers, added kickstarter
and shifter pedal and ofcourse new color.
21 March 2011:
Completed engine, added rear motormounts
experimenting with wheel color...
10 March 2011:
Completed carbs, added rear fender
modified rear drumbrake.
27 February 2011:
As it turns out I had been modeling the wrong
type valvecovers, so I had to start over. I also
started on the carbs and added oillines and
inspection covers to the heads.
6 February 2011:
Completed primary cover and
valvecovers, added headlight
23 January 2011:
Completed cylinder head, almost
completed primary cover.
16 January 2011:
Completed the kickstarter cover
and started on the cylinder head.
I updated the animation, the blueprint
and the side view, will do the rest next
time when the head is finished.
9 January 2011:
Added pushrod tubes and ignition cover,
added transmission trapdoor and started
on kicker-cover. Added animation of engine.
1 January 2010:
Added cylinders and timing cover,
plus steering neck nut....
3 December 2010:
Crankcases finished, also added nuts & bolts
& plugs etc.. Modified frame (axle plates)
Changed color of frame & rims.
21 November 2010:
More progress on right crankcase
13 November 2010:
Made a good start on the right crankcase
1 November 2010:
Completed left crankcase
28 October 2010:
Added chain-tensioners and rear brake-
details. Started on left crankcase.
13 October 2010:
Detailed rear wheel
11 October 2010:
Detailed front wheel
4 October 2010:
Started putting Aad's Triumph in CAD
so I can design the sheetmetal for it.
I had already done the forks when we
made the covers, this week I did the frame.