25 August 2009
Re-rendered in Hypershot
4 March 2008
Added Russel oillines and fuellines and
mechanical anti-dive on the front forks.
19 February 2008
Added airfilters tucked in as far
as possible. One points forward
and the other one points back for
max legroom. Added rear brakerod
mounting the brake to the frame instead
of the swingarm to eliminate reaction
forces. Also started on the oillines.
12 February 2008
I was not really happy with this bike
yet, so I did some experimenting
with diferent colours. Also added
a headlight with side brackets.
16 october 2007
Added front brake cables and linkage and
rear brake scoop and chain tensioners
2 october 2007
Added beltcover, oiltank
and megaton mufflers
18 September 2007
I added gascap, tankstrap, seat, clipon
handlebars, grips and controls.
21 August 2007
Added swingarm and rear shocks,
added details to primary belt drive,
added rear sprocket.
14 August 2007
Added scoops to the front brakes, made lower
tree and forkrubbers, changed motor back to
late style crankcases because the generator style
cases interfered with the frame. Added rear chain
and rear drumbrake. Added swingarm mounting
points to frame. Changed background & added views.
7 August 2007
Added 2" belt and 6 speed gearbox,
started on the front forks.
24 July 2006
Replaced the regular "Evo" crankcases
with a set of early Shovel style cases;
these stick out less and look good too!
The motormounts and rear frame have
been added, plus 2 Mikuni carbs on the
two modified front heads.
17 July 2007
Started by using rake, trail and wheelbase
of a modern Triumph Speed Triple.
Modified an Evo powerplant by moving the
exhaust ports to the left side and using 2
front heads. This will give me room for 2
separate carbs. The frame is based on the
famous Norton Featherbed.
Started by using rake, trail and wheelbase of a modern Triumph Speed