27 December 2015
Number 13, the bike that has been in the back of my workshop
for many many years. My new years resolution is to finish the
damn thing! I had taken the Shovelhead motor out of this bike
and used it for my Electraglide, this bike now has an Evo engine.
I gave it some new pipes and a diferent paintjob too.
17 July 2011
Added motogadget mini-speedo and electronics box
also added fender struts and part of sidestand
25 September 2010
Different primary cover, added oillines,
ignition coils and sparkplug cables
10 September 2010
4 November 2008
Changed color, added details like
risers, kickstarter pedal etcetera
Isn't it amazing how much difference a
different colour or tank can make?
14 October 2008
I have been playing around with different
looks for this bike, that I have bought back
from Harry. This time I tried cast wheels with
Firestones, new paint and an old Mustang tank.
9 September 2008:
I changed the shape of the gastank a bit more,
replaced the clutch made some of the black
parts chrome and some of the chrome parts
black, added details, bolts and even hoseclamps....
2 September 2008:
I bought the still unfinished project from Harry
and am now experimenting with different looks.
First the bike needs to be registered, so I will
need to build it as street legal as possible.
After that, we will see......
For this version I changed carb, paint, rear fender
and tank, already it looks a lot different than
the orange version!
25 Oktober 2004:
Changed the seat and the pipes to look like what
we have been building on the real bike.
16 March 2004:
I modified the pipes again, Harry wanted
to try matt orange instead of glossy and I detailed the
Weber IDF carb and manifold to look exactly like the real
setup we built for his bike. I also added Harry's recently
bought L&L Tribal forward controls.
Project started 28 April 2001,
Harry's Swingarm-Shovel (see Friends Bikes) is going
to be rebuilt into a hardtail-chopper; he bought a Swedish
hardtail frame, some nice 6 degree angled triple trees,
a sprocket brake set and much more at L&L
We intend to use this Cadbike-project to experiment
with various different looks, as we build the real thing.
This was the original plan for the engine....